Adopt a Family:
Since 1997, the South County Outreach Adopt-A-Family program has assisted families during the December holidays...
How do we do that? By providing food, toys, and clothing in a compassionate and dignified manner.
Your donation goes a long way in helping families have a brighter holiday season.
1. South County Outreach pairs sponsors with families in need, while considering requests for specific family size, ages of children, and city of residence.
2. Once matched, sponsors shop for groceries that can be a part of a holiday meal, as well as age appropriate gifts for the children.
3. Finally, the families and their sponsors meet, delivering the food and toys and fulfilling holiday wishes through direct adoption or toy donations.
1. Complete and submit an online sponsor application by clicking the link below.
2. IMPORTANT: Matching sponsors with families will begin on: NOVEMBER 1 and conclude on NOVEMBER 30.
3. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Holiday Hotline at 949-380-8144 ext. 207
1. HOLD A TOY DRIVE PAGE: For families left unmatched, we invite parents to come to our one-day-only TOY STORE, where they can choose gifts for their children to open Christmas morning.
*Toys Not Distributed After December 15*
2. SUPPORT-A-SENIOR FLYER: Similar to our Adopt-a-Family program, a sponsor will get matched with a senior and deliver a warm holiday meal along with appropriate gifts. We serve 794 seniors every year.