The problem: 1 in 5 children in O.C. goes to bed hungry.
The solution: You. Hunger Heroes needed!
Welcome to our Hunger Awareness Month Photo Contest – help us spread the word about the hunger problem in O.C. while having fun and winning prizes. Here’s the scoop:
- Take a photo of yourself or a friend with our Hunger Hero gal and tag us on social media – @outreachoc – and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win tickets to our holiday celebration Festival of Trees and more prizes
- Use the hashtag #HungerHero
- You can also email your photos to email@example.com and we’ll share your photos and enter you in the drawing
- We’re giving a special prize for the most creative photo – so have fun and be a Hunger Hero, like our Volunteer Coordinator Johanna Stickles (pictured above)
- Click here to print a Hunger Hero picture
- Submissions will be accepted through Sept. 30.