South County Outreach operates a Computer Learning Lab that coaches over 500 students annually and helps those who are unemployed and underemployed improve their computer skills to increase job opportunities. Support South County Outreach by donating computers or computer equipment or by volunteering.
- Using files, search for files, manage multiple windows
- Copy, rename, delete files, Using folders
- Desktop, creating shortcuts
- Creating and saving documents
- Spell check, grammar check, auto correct
- Formatting paragraphs with hanging indents
- Setting tabs
- Using the ruler
- Cut and paste
- Margins, page breaks, page setup
- Headers and footers
- Forms, word art, mail merge
- Complex Tables
- Charts, specials characters, graphics
- Cropping, sizing, clipart
- Auto-fill, moving columns and rows
- Relative versus absolute cell references
- Copy, paste, paste-special
- Using Excel as a calculator
- “What if” analysis
- Protecting the workbook
- Conditional formatting
- Pivot tables, charts
- V- lookup H- lookup
- Creating a presentation, changing a presentation
- Transitions, using animation
REGISTER TODAY – CALL (949) 461-9066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes are held at the Computer Learning Lab and Orange County One Stop Center:
To donate computers or computer equipment, please call (949) 380-8144 ext. 212.
The Computer Learning Lab operates by volunteers. Volunteer as a Computer Training Lab Instructor, Technician or Administrative Assistant.
To volunteer, please complete a Volunteer interest form.