Support a Senior
The South County Outreach Support a Senior program has assisted our senior neighbors during the December holidays for years...
How do we do that? By providing a warm holiday meal and appropriate gifts in a compassionate and dignified manner.
Your donation goes a long way in helping your local senior have a brighter holiday season.
1. South County Outreach pairs sponsors with seniors in need. We serve over 700 seniors every year, many of whom are alone in California without family or loved ones nearby to provide company during the holiday season.
2. Once matched, sponsors shop for groceries that can be a part of a holiday meal, as well as a gift for the senior.
3. Finally, the sponsors meet the senior, delivering the food and gift and fulfill holiday wishes.
1. Complete and submit an online sponsor application by clicking the link below.
2. IMPORTANT: Matching sponsors with families will begin on: NOVEMBER 1 and conclude on NOVEMBER 30.
3. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Holiday Hotline at 949-380-8144 ext. 207
1. Hold a Toy Drive: For families left unmatched, we invite parents to come to our one-day-only TOY STORE, where they can choose gifts for their children to open Christmas morning.
*Toys Not Distributed After December 15*
2. Adopt-a-Family: Similar to our Support a Senior program, a sponsor will get matched with a family and food and gifts to their children to help out parents who otherwise would be unable to provide their kids with the holiday they deserve.