How your business can do great things in 2015
Three reasons helping South County Outreach matters to you and your business:
- We help our neighbors here in Orange County – your donations work locally, like you.
- Corporate philanthropy builds strong teams.
- It feels good to do good.
South County Outreach greatly benefits from partnering with businesses to not only fund our programs, but to serve and strengthen our local communities. Our programs to fight hunger and homelessness also provide opportunities for corporate giving, team-building activities and philanthropic awareness.
Here are ways your business can get involved:
- Volunteer in the food pantry – we welcome corporate groups
- Sponsor our premier fundraising events: Empty Bowls and Festival of Trees
- Hold a food drive – collect nonperishable items as well as monetary donations to fund fresh food
- Donate auction items
- Adopt a family during the holidays
- Teach in our computer learning lab
- Give a memorial or celebration donation to honor a person or a special event
- Host a holiday toy drive
- Sponsor and decorate a tree for Festival of Trees
- Provide in-kind donations of your goods or services for our offices or programs
- Hold a donation drive or simply make a donation
All monetary and in-kind donations are tax deductible.
Contact Marketing Director Terry Moore: email@example.com, 949-380-8144, ext. 210