Cox Tech Center (Computer Learning Lab) Courses
- Using files, search for files, manage multiple windows
- Copy, rename, delete files, Using folders
- Desktop, creating shortcuts
- Creating and saving documents
- Spell check, grammar check, auto correct
- Formatting paragraphs with hanging indents
- Setting tabs
- Using the ruler
- Cut and paste
- Margins, page breaks, page setup
- Headers and footers
- Forms, word art, mail merge
- Complex Tables
- Charts, specials characters, graphics
- Cropping, sizing, clipart
- Auto-fill, moving columns and rows
- Relative versus absolute cell references
- Copy, paste, paste-special
- Using Excel as a calculator
- “What if” analysis
- Protecting the workbook
- Conditional formatting
- Pivot tables, charts
- V- lookup H- lookup
- Creating a presentation, changing a presentation
- Transitions, using animation
South County Outreach operates a Computer Learning Lab that instructs almost 500 students annually and helps those who are unemployed and under-employed improve their computer skills to increase job opportunities. Support South County Outreach by donating computers or computer equipment or by volunteering.
COMPUTER INSTRUCTORS WANTED: We’d like to add Access classes and are looking for volunteer instructors for that program as well as QuickBooks. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER TODAY – CALL (949) 380-8144, ext. 212 or email email@example.com
To donate computers or computer equipment, please call (949) 380-8144 ext. 212.
Become a Cox Tech Center (Computer Learning Lab) Volunteer
The Computer Learning Lab operates by volunteers. Volunteer as a Computer Learning Lab Instructor or Administrative Assistant. Click here for more information.
Download a Computer Lab Volunteer flyer to share with friends and colleagues.