South County Outreach operates a thrift store, Upscale Resale Thrift Store, to support the agency’s mission. South County Outreach distributes clothing vouchers to clients to shop at Upscale Resale to help with the cost of clothing and other household necessities. The revenue that is generated by Upscale Resale Thrift Store assists with operational costs. Support South County Outreach by shopping, donating or volunteering at Upscale Resale Thrift Store.
If you love finding great deals on gently used and vintage items then come visit us today!
Donate new or gently used items to Upscale Resale Thrift Store. Your donations help the unemployed, underemployed, seniors, veterans and homeless individuals and children.
- We can only accept clean clothing in good-to-excellent condition.
- We do not take undergarments unless they are new with tags or in packages.
- Please call 949-855-4158 regarding donations of large furniture.
- We cannot accept large appliances, beds, torn or soiled clothing, car seats or non-working items.
Click Here for the Clothing Drive Flyer.
10 most-needed items:
- Purses – designer or name brand
- Ladies clothing – designer or name-brand
- Fine & costume jewelry – gold jewelry in any condition
- Small pieces of furniture – accessory tables and sofas
- Shoes & boots – new or gently worn women’s and men’s sizes
- Collectibles – figurines, fine china, silver
- Home décor – floral arrangements, leaded crystal, accent items, holiday items
- Books – publishing date less than five years or classics
- DVDs & CDs – please no cassettes or video tapes
- Toys, games and puzzles – must be complete
Become an Upscale Resale thrift store volunteer
Upscale Resale Thrift Store is operated by volunteers. Volunteer as a retail assistant and handle retail responsibilities including pricing, sorting and stocking donated items.
To volunteer, please complete a Volunteer Interest Form.
Location & hours of operation
UPSCALE RESALE THRIFT STORE
23501 Ridge Route #G, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(Same building as Tuesday Morning)
Phone: (949) 855-4158
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
2nd and 4th Sundays 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Hours for donation drop offs:
Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.