To further support our agency’s mission, we operate a local thrift store— Upscale Resale! Through the sale of unique household items, sought-after designer shoes and clothing, as well as toys, games, and the perfect gifts for your friends and family, Upscale Resale generates revenue which greatly contributes to our goals of ending hunger and homelessness in Orange County.
South County Outreach also distributes clothing vouchers to clients, which allows them to shop at Upscale Resale for themselves and their families, alleviating costs of purchasing necessary clothing and important household items.
Shopping, donating, or volunteering at Upscale Resale is a great (and fashionable!) way of supporting South County Outreach.
If you love finding great deals on gently used and vintage items then come visit us today! Every month we have themed specials and sales. Check out the above gallery for this month’s deals!
Donate your new or gently used items to Upscale Resale! Your donations help the unemployed, underemployed, seniors, veterans and homeless individuals and children.
Upscale Resale is operated entirely by volunteers— donate a few hours of your time and handle retail responsibilities including pricing, sorting and stocking donated items.
To volunteer, please complete a Volunteer Interest Form.
- Purses – designer or name brand
- Ladies clothing – designer or name-brand
- Fine & costume jewelry – gold jewelry in any condition
- Small pieces of furniture – accessory tables and sofas
- Shoes & boots – new or gently worn women’s and men’s sizes
- Collectibles – figurines, fine china, silver
- Home décor – floral arrangements, leaded crystal, accent items, holiday items
- Books – publishing date less than five years or classics
- DVDs & CDs – please no cassettes or video tapes
- Toys, games and puzzles – must be complete
- We can only accept clean clothing in good-to-excellent condition.
- We do not take undergarments or socks unless they are new with tags or in packages.
- Please call 949-855-4158 regarding donations of large furniture.
- We cannot accept large appliances, beds, torn or soiled clothing, car seats or non-working items.